22oz Heart Chakra Candle
Soy Wax Candle, infused with Reiki healing energy.
The heart chakra, or Anahata in its original Sanskrit name, colors our life with compassion, love, and beauty. Driven by the principles of transformation and integration, the fourth energy center is said to bridge earthly and spiritual aspirations. Explore what makes the essence of this chakra and how to unravel its powerful energy to enrich your life.
Chakra key elements:
- Location: In the center of the chest (the energy center is not located where our actual heart organ lies; rather, the heart chakra is in the center of the chest area); it is the 4th chakra counting from the bottom of the spine in the traditional 7 chakra system.
- Color: Green (higher energy frequencies can turn to pink)
- Symbol: Two intersecting triangles forming a 6-pointed star in a circle with 12 petals
- Original name in Sanskrit: Anahata
- Element: Air
Additional elements used in modern healing practices to balance the heart chakra are crystals or gemstones and aromatherapy. If you’re curious, here’s a list of the most common ones used to activate or balance the fourth chakra:
- Heart chakra healing stones: Pink quartz, clear quartz, jade, green calcite
- Essential oils: Rose, geranium, neroli, ylang ylang, jasmine, bergamot